With the introduction of some exciting new players to the Newcastle Falcons squad, there is a great opportunity for local companies to be part of the North East's Premiership rugby club by sponsoring a player.Brand awareness is essential and in sponsoring a player, a company has their brand or logo displayed on our popular website as well as in the match day programme for every home game during the season.
You can use your player at a company promotional event or donate a player visit to a local school or charitable organisation.
Your allocated tickets can be used for clients, staff incentives or friends & family and why not impress them post match, meeting your sponsored player for a chat about the game and drinks in the exclusive Players’ Lounge Bar.
Commercial Director, Mark Foster, “Interest in corporate hospitality and player sponsorship has been exceptional. This is a direct result of the new signings of which there are more to come. We expect demand to increase even further with the imminent Rugby World Cup and the start of an exciting campaign in the Aviva Premiership, less than 10 weeks away.”
Benefits of player sponsorship:
• Company name in the Player Biography of the match day programme
• Company brand or logo & link to your own web page within the Player Biography section of the Newcastle Falcons official website
• 4 tickets to the Sponsors’ Social Event at the start of the season
• A visit from your chosen player to an event or activity (At least 5 days notice is required and visits are subject to availability)
• 4 West Stand category C tickets to a match of your choice during the 2011/2012 season
(To include upgrade to exclusive Players’ Bar after the game)
• Framed replica shirt signed by your chosen player
If anyone is interested in sponsoring one of our new players contact Nick Mather, Corporate Sales at Newcastle Falcons.
Mobile: 07766 933 299