After a 12 day countdown the big one is finally here; match day! Read on to find out details of our grand prize and of the full rundown of prizes in our 12 days of Christmas competition.
Match day is finally here and Christmas is only two big sleeps away. After 12 days of counting, we’re thrilled to reveal the grand prize of our 12 days of Christmas competition; seven nights at the 4 star Granary cottage in the picturesque Tyne Valley (week to be taken during 2013, excluding December and January, and June – August). Pets are welcome at the cottage, which is close to the Hadrian’s Wall Walk and just half an hour from the Penine Way. Click here to read more about the cottage.
To be in with a chance of winning this or any of the other prizes on offer as part of this fantastic competition, simply buy your ticket for today’s game and come along to see if you are a winner. The prize draw will take place in the Club Shop during the first half of the game and Season Ticket Holders and those who have already purchased tickets for this game are automatically entered into this draw.
Winners will be announced on the pitch during half time with prize lists published throughout the stadium and on our website after half time, and prizes available to collect from the West Stand reception at the end of the game.
The full list of prizes is as follows:
- Matchday hospitality for four, accompanied by a Falcons player, at England Saxons vs Scotland on 1 February
- A day’s shooting courtesy of Clifton Field Sports *
- A three course Sunday lunch for four at the Duke of Wellington Inn, Newton*
- Spa day for two, courtesy of Slaley Hall*
- Two free Season Tickets for the 2013/14 Season*
- A case of wine, courtesy of Matthew Clarke*
- 4 ball golf experience at Ramside Hall Hotel and Golf Club*
- Food hamper courtesy of 3663
- Match day mascot experience for one youngster plus two rounds of golf at Tyneside Golf Club*
- An away trip for two as guests of Newcastle Falcons*
- An Audi TT for the weekend, courtesy of Benfield Motors*
- A week at the Granary Cottage in the Tyne Valley*
Further details for all of these prizes can be found in the news section of our website
* Please note that exact details of these prizes are subject to availability, terms and conditions