Newcastle Falcons Commercial Executive
Salary & Benefits: DOE – Competitive alongside unique job benefits
Hours Required: Permanent, full time contract.
Reporting to: Senior Commercial Manager
Based at: Kingston Park Stadium, Newcastle upon Tyne
Gallagher Premiership rugby team Newcastle Falcons, the only fully professional rugby side here in the Northeast, are looking for an eager salesperson with a proven track record who would relish the challenge of working in a fast-paced sporting environment.
Other key responsibilities as part of this role include:
- Work collaboratively with the Senior Commercial Manager and the rest of the commercial team to develop and deliver sponsorship packages.
- Be competent in both lead and sales generation.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Accurately complete sales documentation and follow processes.
- Liaise with other company departments ensuring good communication and smooth transfer of information.
- Work at all home games and other events to support the commercial initiative, including evenings and weekends.
If you wish to see our Candidate Privacy Notice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To read our Safeguarding and Equal Opportunities policies please click here.
Employment is subject to: satisfactory professional references, the provision of proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
We will accept no more applications after midnight on Wednesday 13th September.
Any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org