JOB VACANCY: Designer
Newcastle Rugby Ltd is looking for a versatile designer to join its communications team for Newcastle Falcons, Newcastle Thunder, Kingston Park and its Community Foundation.
The right individual will be a skilled designer who is passionate about generating creative solutions to support the Club and the stadium. Working in a fast-paced environment this individual will be flexible and willing to help out, will have a can-do attitude and the ability to manage and prioritise multiple work streams.
– Creative ideation, alongside the wider team and external partners, for internal and external communication campaigns around match days, sponsorship and key events.
– Producing artwork (digital and ready for print where required) for all departments. A working knowledge of the print process and ensuring artwork is supplied correctly would be beneficial.
– Liaising with suppliers as required.
– Concept roll out across all required collateral, file packaging and dissemination across the team.
**Skill requirements and personal attributes**
– Competent across all Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
– The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
– Good communication skills.
– Versatile, can-do attitude.
– Good time management skills, ability to take ownership of workload and prioirtise.
– Commitment to professional development.
– Creativity and attention to detail – an impressive portfolio demonstrating approach to projects.
– Willingness to take initiative and help wherever possible.
– Previous experience is desirable.
To apply please email your CV to Kate.Hindhaugh@newcastle-falcons.co.uk.