Newcastle Falcons are recruiting two retail and ticket office supervisors.
Each post will be on a 20 hours per week contract with a competitive hourly rate, applicants expected to be flexible over seven days, which will include match days.
Key tasks will include:
• Providing customer service to supporters face to face, by email and by telephone, in the club shop and ticket office.
• Ensuring customer details and information are kept up to date using our CRM system.
• Making a minimum number of daily outbound calls to supporters of Newcastle Falcons to meet sales targets.
• Liaising with away clubs to organise ticketing for supporters and club allocations.
• Responding to charity requests received by the club.
• Stock checking.
• Maintaining the retail online store and fulfilling online orders.
• Match day retail/ticketing unit supervision.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have experience in customer service.
• Have experience in retail and/or ticketing.
• Have an outgoing, friendly, and approachable personality.
• Have the ability to work on their own.
• Be a self-starter and take the initiative.
• Be highly motivated.
• Be presentable.
• Clean driving licence preferred
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by midday Friday August 18, 2017. Interviews will take place on Tuesday August 22.