Ticket office administrator
posted: Thu November 30th 2023 Salary: £0 Hours: 30
Salary & Benefits: Competitive.
Hours Required: 30 hours per week including match day.
Reporting to: Head of Retail and Ticketing
Based at: Kingston Park Stadium, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE13 8AF
We are Newcastle Falcons one of the Premiership rugby teams. We are setting our sights on a new, exciting future and are looking for a Ticket Office Administrator.
Are you an organised and customer-focused individual with exceptional administrative and IT skills? We’re seeking a dedicated Ticket Office Administrator to join our dynamic team at Newcastle Falcons. This is an exciting opportunity to play a crucial role in managing our match day ticket office and delivering top-notch customer service to our passionate fan base.
Match Day Ticket Office Management:
Oversee the smooth operation of the match day ticket office, ensuring efficient and timely processing of ticket sales and enquiries.
Collaborate with relevant departments to coordinate ticket distribution and resolve any issues promptly.
Customer Service Excellence:
Interact with fans in a friendly and professional manner, providing assistance, and resolving enquiries both in person and over the phone.
Maintain a positive and customer-centric attitude to enhance the overall fan experience.
Manage ticketing systems and databases with a strong attention to detail, ensuring accurate and up-to-date records.
Assist in organising and executing various ticketing-related events and promotions.
Utilise strong IT skills to navigate ticketing software, troubleshoot technical issues, and ensure the efficient functioning of the ticket office systems.
Stay updated on industry trends and advancements to enhance operational efficiency.
Work closely with other departments, including marketing and communications, to ensure seamless coordination of ticketing initiatives.
Collaborate with colleagues to contribute ideas for improving ticketing processes and enhancing the overall fan experience.
Proven experience in a similar role, preferably in a sports or entertainment environment.
Exceptional organisational and multitasking abilities.
Strong customer service skills with a friendly and approachable demeanour.
Proficient in using ticketing software and other relevant IT tools.
Positive attitude, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work well in a team.
High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly competent using office packages.
- High attention to detail
- Able to work in a timely manner and meet strict deadlines.
- Able to maintain the highest regard for confidentiality with sensitive information
- Ability to work independently
- Full clean driving license
- Comfortable in a team environment and motivated to work independently
- Newcastle Falcons and Foundation take safeguarding very seriously and is committed to ensuring that all children and adults at risk are safeguarded at all times when engaging in club activities or services. The club has numerous safeguarding policies and best practice guidelines to support this and expects all employees to adopt such policies and practices at all times.
- The club adheres to strict guidelines, policies and procedures when recruiting staff who work with children and/or adults at risk and is committed to ensuring staff receive appropriate safeguarding training suitable to their role/s. Successful applicants are expected to share the club’s approach to safeguarding at all times.
- The post holder’s duties must be carried out in compliance with the Club’s Equal Opportunities Policy, with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and subsequent Health and Safety Legislation.
- Newcastle Falcons, Thunder and Foundation are an equal opportunities employer, all applicants for employment will be given equal opportunities irrespective of sex, age, race, religion or belief, marriage or civil partnership, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic or national origin.
- These duties and responsibilities should be regarded as neither exclusive nor exhaustive and the post holder may be required to undertake other reasonably determined duties and responsibilities within Newcastle Falcons, commensurate with the post without changing the character of the post. This post requires an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS). This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974). Information on all convictions including spent convictions must be declared, in line with the new Government Filtering System.
If you wish to see our Candidate Privacy Notice click here.
Employment is subject to: satisfactory professional references, the provision of proof of eligibility to work in the UK as well as a successfully cleared enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check and clearance of RFU safer recruitment procedure.
How to apply:
If you’re passionate about delivering outstanding customer service, have excellent organisational skills, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
Please submit your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience to Alison Carthy, head of retail & ticketing.
Newcastle Falcons, Kingston Park Stadium, Kingston Park, Brunton Road, Newcastle upon Tyne NE13 8AF.
Application deadline: 17.12.2023