VACANCY – group ticket & retail sales co-ordinator
With crowds on the rise at Kingston Park Stadium, Newcastle Falcons are recruiting a group ticket and retail sales co-ordinator to play a key role in the club’s continued growth.
Reporting to the club’s head of group sales, the successful candidate will take on responsibility for the selling of group ticket packages and Newcastle Falcons retail to wide base of businesses, charities, community groups, schools, rugby clubs and universities.
In what is a big year for rugby in the region, there will be a specific focus on big events including focus Falcons home games (including any fixtures played at venues other than Kingston Park Stadium), the Newcastle 2019 European Rugby Finals and other events as identified.
– Selling group ticket packages & retail products to a variety of groups.
– Finding new leads to drive group ticket sales and managing existing contacts.
– Delivering a comprehensive off-site retail and ticketing programme the week before every home game
– Co-ordinating groups at Kingston Park Stadium where packages have been sold
– Contributing to on-going reports via the club’s CRM data system
– Management of volunteers and various community groups.
– 37.5 hours per week (Tuesday – Saturday, including match-days)
– Excellent customer services skills are a must.
– Previous retail and ticketing experience is preferred.
– Clean driving licence and own car essential
Should you be the person that the club is looking for, please send your CV and covering letter for the attention of:
Ticket Office Manager and Head of Group Sales
Kingston Park Stadium
Kenton Bank Foot
Newcastle Upon Tyne
NE13 8AF or alternatively email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org