Terms and Conditions for Season Tickets
Please read through carefully
These Terms and Conditions govern the purchase and use of season tickets.
“The Club” means Newcastle Rugby Limited (CRN 03706046), whose Registered Office is at Kingston Park, Brunton Road Newcastle upon Tyne NE13 8AF;
“Stadium” means Kingston Park Stadium or any location that is selected as the Club’s home” venue in respect of a Match;
“Match” means fixture at the Stadium which involves the Club’s first team, or other relevant Newcastle Falcons’ team;
A “season ticket” means the card issued by the Club which enables access to the stadium throughout the 2023-24 season to the 11 games included (9 Premiership games and 2 European Cup games) in order to view a match.
“Ticket holder” means the purchaser of a season ticket or a person for whom the season ticket is purchased in accordance with these terms and conditions;
“Stadium Regulations” means the stadium safety regulations contained within this pack, available through the website, or available upon request from the club shop or ticket office and any additional rules published by the stadium team concerning the behaviour of ticket holders within the Stadium which govern the behaviour of all attendees at the stadium.
“Spectators’ Code of Conduct” means the behaviour standards set out in the spectator code of conduct document contained within this pack, available through the website, or available upon request from the club shop or ticket office and any additional rules published by the stadium team concerning the behaviour of ticket holders within the Stadium which govern the behaviour of all attendees at the stadium.
- Season tickets are issued by the Club subject to these terms and conditions and the Stadium Regulations.
- The purchase of a season ticket is an agreement by which the Club allows access to the stadium by the ticket holder for the matches included in the season ticket and by the ticket holder to be bound by and observe these terms and conditions, the Stadium Regulations and the Spectators’ Code of Conduct.
- Other than tickets purchased or exchanged via our ticketing partner Ticketmaster UK Limited, which are subject to the over-riding provisions of their purchase and exchange policy, season tickets are non-transferable and cannot be re-sold to another person save with the prior written agreement of the Club. A ticket holder may buy tickets, be it additional season tickets or individual match tickets, for one or more other people provided that they do not charge them more than the face value of those tickets. Photo ID may be requested on arrival at the Stadium.
- Failure by the ticket holder to adhere to these terms and conditions, to the Stadium Regulations or the Spectators’ Code of Conduct, or if the ticket holder behaves in any other manner which the Club reasonably considers is detrimental to its interests or is likely to bring the Club into disrepute, shall permit the Club to confiscate or forfeit (in each case without compensation) the season ticket, to refuse a ticket holder access to the Stadium or use positive action that may lead to the removal the ticket holder from the Stadium either for the relevant match and/or to ban the ticket holder from attending future matches or other events at the Stadium for such period as the Club in its discretion deems appropriate.
- The Club reserves the right to impose additional restrictions relating to conduct, beyond those already included in the spectators’ code of conduct, based on health and safety concerns either generally or on a match-by-match basis. The Club will take reasonable steps to bring such additional restriction to the attention of ticket holders.
- Any individual purchasing a ticket for a third party shall be deemed to be acting with the authority of each ticket holder for whom they are making that purchase, including acting with the authority of each such ticket holder to agree to these terms and conditions on their behalf and agrees that they will inform that third party that they are bound by these terms and conditions, the Stadium Regulations and spectators’ code of conduct.
- Tickets are sold on the understanding that the date and time of a match that is initially released is the current expected date and time, but it may change subject to circumstances outside of the Club’s control. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to verify the correct date and time of each match via the Club’s website, the ticket office or the local press. The Club will endeavour to make this information available promptly after any change is made. The Club is under no obligation to give a refund, or ticket credit, to any ticket holder as a result of a date and/or time change.
7.1. If a match is cancelled the Club may offer the ticket holder ticket credit when requested in writing to be applied to another game within the same season subject to availability. This is at the Club’s discretion.
7.2. If a match is abandoned or postponed, the match ticket will be valid for the rearranged match only. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the correct date and kick-off time of the rearranged match. Refunds and credit will not be offered in this instance.
7.3. In the event of cancellation, postponement or abandonment the Club shall have no liability to a ticket holder for (without limitation) loss of enjoyment or any irrecoverable travel and/or accommodation cost associated with arrangements for attending the match or any booking fees and its sole responsibility is as set out in 7.1 and 7.2 above.
- A match ticket shall become void and the Club will not allow a person in possession of a match ticket entry to the stadium or to have any right to a refund where the Club has reasonable grounds to believe that the match ticket has been (i) sold to another person at a price higher than its face value, (ii) sold through unauthorised ticket brokers, auction sites or otherwise or (iii) as a prize in a lottery, competition or for any other promotional or advertising purpose, unless in any case this has been previously authorised in writing by the Club.
- Entrance to the stadium for a match is only permitted upon presentation of a valid match ticket, which should be retained until the match has been played to a conclusion. It is the ticket holder’s responsibility to retain the match ticket.
- Concessions may be offered at selected matches for selected categories of spectators. At the Club’s discretion, a ticket holder may be asked to provide proof of concessionary status such as proof of age or identity including on or following entry to the stadium. Anybody found to be using concessionary match tickets where they do not have the necessary concessionary status may be denied entry to or ejected from the Stadium. In such event no refund will be given.
- In the event that a match ticket is lost, damaged, stolen or misplaced the Club is under no obligation to provide a duplicate match ticket and is not responsible for any losses incurred by the ticket holder as a result.
- Entrance to the Stadium for a match can be gained via any entry available, excluding the hospitality entrance unless your ticket is specifically for match-day hospitality. Anyone with a standard match ticket attempting to use the hospitality entrance will be redirected.
- A match ticket gives access only to the block, row and seat or standing terrace stated on the match ticket. However, the Club reserves the right at its absolute discretion to re-allocate the ticket holder to any equivalent seat or position in the Stadium at any time. Or to open areas to other match ticket holders should one of the stands be unavailable for any reason.
- The Club cannot guarantee that the seat or position within the stadium stated on the match ticket will not be affected by adverse weather conditions, temporary structures or circumstances beyond the Club’s reasonable control, however in such circumstances, the Club will use reasonable efforts to (where possible in the circumstances) minimise the effects of such matters.
- Any match ticket held for entry must be produced on demand in response to request from any staff of the Club.
- The match ticket remains the property of the Club at all times.
- Season ticket holders may access the ticket exchange scheme twice throughout the season. Four weeks’ notice must be given in writing to the Club in order to use the scheme and tickets must be reallocated to another game within in the same season at the time of request. For seating decks, the Club cannot guarantee the exchanged ticket will be next to the original season ticket holder’s usual seat, this is subject to availability. Upgrade to accommodate two or more seats together may incur an additional charge. The ticket exchange cannot be used as credit, nor can it be carried over into the next season. Requests that fall outside of this time frame as a result of illness or injury may be granted at the Club’s sole discretion.
- Season tickets and match-day tickets are non-refundable. Requests for refunds will be assessed on a case-by-case basis but the decision is at the sole discretion of the Club.
- Any credit that is granted to the season ticket holder, at the discretion of the Club, must have been redeemed within the 2022-23 season. It has not been carried over to the current season or any season beyond that.