Match Day Festivals Confirmed For 2015/16
With the 2015/16 season fast approaching the Falcons Community Foundation have now confirmed details of all of their match day festivals for the season ahead.
And the Foundation are inviting community teams of all age groups to get in touch and book their place at the relevant festivals.
Match day festivals throughout the 2015/16 season are:
– Friday 28th August: Newcastle Falcons V. Georgia- Colt’s Sevens Tournament
– Sunday 6th September: Newcastle Falcons Vs Sale (Kings of the North)- U16’s Sevens Tournament
– Sunday 1st November: Newcastle Falcons Vs Exeter (KO 13:00), U7’s and U8’s Festival
– Sunday 6th December: Newcastle Falcons Vs Saracens, U9 Festival
– Sunday 31st January: Newcastle Falcons Vs Harlequins, U10 Festival
– Sunday 21st February: Newcastle Falcons Vs Northampton Saints- Land Rover Premiership Rugby Cup (U11 and U12)
– Saturday 7th May: Newcastle Falcons Vs Sale- U13-U15’s Sevens Festival
Entry to all of these tournaments is completely free to members of the Falcons’ Club Connections programme, who will also receive free match tickets to the relevant game for their squad plus two accompanying coaches.
Club Connections members will receive priority booking on all match day festivals until one calendar month before the event date, after which other applications will be received on a first come first served basis.
Wherever possible these festivals will take place on Kingston Park Stadium’s main pitch, providing aspiring young rugby stars with the opportunity to experience match day at Kingston Park.
For more information or to apply for any of these festivals please contact email@example.com.
For more information on the Falcons Club Connections programme please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.