The most affordable season ticket in the Premiership.
Newcastle Falcons is delighted to share season ticket details for the 2023-24 season
Having taken on board supporters’ feedback we understand the pressures on everyone created by the cost of living. As a result, you will find great value across all ticketing options for the upcoming 2023-24 campaign as part of our commitment to ensuring rugby is as accessible as possible.
This season there are 12 home games included in our seasonal package and this year brings BIG SAVINGS for our committed and loyal supporters.
Our simplified pricing structure includes TWO price classes – standard and under-18, with the standard season ticket equating to £5 off EVERY GAME.
Adults can save up to £60 across all areas of Kingston Park with U18s also saving the same amount across our West A, West B and East stand seating and up to £24 everywhere else in the stadium. We have also retained our free junior season ticket with a full paying adult for under 11s and under 15 registered players.
SEASON TICKET BENEFITS
On top of access to some high-quality top-flight rugby for great value, all Newcastle Falcons season ticket members can access a significant number of additional benefits, which includes:
- Free exclusive Falcons’ season ticket hat – to be collected at a game.
- Bring a friend to one game per season (subject to availability).
- Invites to exclusive member events.
- 10% discount in club shop.
- 10% discount in our East Stand Tap & Tackle bar (excluding match-days).
- 10% discount on stadium room hire for events.
- Entry into all academy games.
- Entry into international ticket ballot.
- Free of charge junior season ticket with full paying adult (U15 registered player and U11 only).
SEASON TICKET BENEFITS
- All junior season ticket holders enrolled into junior fan club (for under 16s).
- Ticket transfer (within 4 weeks and subject to availability).
- Entry into any pre-season friendlies.
- Access to Falcons’ membership pricing for additional tickets.
- Exclusive prize draws and retail offers.
- Priority purchase on limited capacity games.
- Exclusive retail offers throughout the season.
- Claim free tickets each season to race meetings at Hexham Racecourse (subject to availability).
- Exclusive offers on community camps and events.
- 25% off at Gaucho restaurants nationally
With more to be announced throughout the season.
Alternatively, you can contact our ticket office during opening hours on 0191 214 5588 opt 1 or email us at email@example.com.
To access the free U11s or U15s registered players ticket please contact the team.
While our season ticket remains the most economical way to enjoy every home game this coming season, we have also extended our pricing reductions to our membership bundles and our match-by-match tickets.
Seasonal car parking passes are now also on sale and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. They can be purchased online or through the ticket office and will cover the 12 games included in your season ticket.
We also offer finance on season tickets through Orchard Finance. For further assistance, please contact the Orchard Finance help desk on 01582 346291.
We also have seasonal hospitality packages available. All our hospitality bookings are handled by our commercial team. For more information about the packages we have available, please click here. Or, to book or request additional details please contact the team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call them on 0191 214 2892.
Ticket office opening hours:
Monday – 12pm-5pm
Tuesday – Closed
Wednesday – 12pm-5pm
Friday – 12pm-5pm
Saturday – 10am – 4pm
Sunday – Closed
Please note opening hours may vary on a match day.